Training & EducationSkill Development
For more information about Training and Education
Journey to Inclusion Training
Journey to Inclusion is a learning experience for leaders, managers, supervisors and employees. These training sessions help all participants better understand diversity and inclusion, and why it’s important for the success of everyone in the business and the success of the business itself. Participants are encouraged to analyze how their own stereotypical thinking and unconscious biases affect their behavior in the workplace.
Participants engage in interactive skill building activities. The sessions also include action planning to ensure that skills and strategies learned in the workshop are transferred to the workplace.
The workshop includes the following topics:
- What is Diversity and Inclusion?
- Diversity and Inclusion and organizational objectives
- My organization’s Diversity and Inclusion strategy
- Exploring implicit bias and stereotypes
- Interactive learning experiences
- Skill building for executives, managers and supervisors and employees
- Action Planning